Men's UGG Tasman Slippers | more colors available
Sheepskin of Oregon has been an Authorized UGG Dealer since 1996
A slipper that travels well outdoors, the Tasman features the same light, durable outsole as our Classic Boot. Lined with plush wool, it's crafted from suede with an easy slip-on silhouette, so you can run out the door for weekend plans or to work.
This product was made in a factory that supports women in UGG's supply chain with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like UGG to empower and educate women in the workplace.
- Whole sizes only; runs true to size; for 1/2 sizes; order next size up
- Suede upper
- UGG® Tasman braid or UGG® Tasman braid (70% recycled polyester, 30% rayon)
- 17mm sheepskin lining
- 17mm UGGpure™ upcycled wool insole or 17mm UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% lyocell insole
- Treadlite by UGG™ outsole for comfort
- Polyester binding or textile binding made from 100% recycled polyester fibers
- Heat-embossed UGG® logo
- RN 88276
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.