Pendleton Chief Joseph Robe Blanket, Tan, Twin Size
Size:Twin | Color:Tan
Bring a luxurious touch to your home with the Pendleton® Chief Joseph Blanket Robe! Blanket with Native American-inspired pattern and felt trim. Pendleton tag at the corner. 80"x60". 82% wool, 18% cotton. Professional dry clean only. Made in USA.
- Made in USA
- USA-Made Wool Knit Blanket - Pendleton's popular bohemian modern bedding design.
- PATTERNS: This tribal wool throw bedspread blanket comes in a variety of colorful Aztec style patterns.
- STYLE: Add variety and pattern with this blanket that works as a duvet cover, bedspread, and cozy woven fabric blanket - Aztec, Boho Chic, Mexican
- CARE & MATERIALS: Dry clean - Pure wool cotton, feltbound - Clean wool articles before storing. Proper care will ensure years of wear for your Pendleton blankets. and clothes.
- HISTORY: Chief Joseph led the Nez Perce tribe native to northeastern Oregon in the late 1800s. Widely admired for protecting his people and speaking the truth, he is honored with this design, symbolizing bravery. Bold arrowheads represent the chief’s courage, strength and integrity. Reverses for two different looks.